iPhone 11 is powered by the chip, and if past performance is any indication, Apple's claim of extending its lead over the competition shouldn't be too far away from the truth. is also touting improved battery life and IP68 water resistance up to 2m for 30 minutes with the iPhone 11. It's worth remembering that the iPhone XR is IP67 rated.
iPhone 11 camera
But the area where Apple is promising the biggest improvements in the 2019 iPhone lineup is camera. For its part, the iPhone 11 packs dual rear cameras, with the wide f/1.8 aperture 12-megapixel camera backed by the ultra-wide f/2.4 aperture 12-megapixel sensor. The presence of Night Mode is a first for the iPhone lineup, promising a boost to low-light photography similar to ones seen on flagship , , and smartphones.
The second rear camera on the iPhone 11 gives it the full suite of Portrait Lightning effects available across the iPhone lineup. Apple says the iPhone 11 trio also come with “next-generation” Smart HDR for photos, a dedicated night mode for enhanced low-light photography, and the selfie camera has been improved as well.
- 6.1 Inch Super Retina XDR
- iOS 13 OS ensures user-friendly interface along with desired customization
- Flaunts a dual rear camera with LED flash that helps capture flawless shots in low light conditions(12MP + 12MP)
- Comes with Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone, gets up to 30 percent faster and easier to use with improved performance at varying distances and support for more angle
- Single Nano SIM
- 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM
- Spatial audio provides an immersive surround sound experience
- 3110mAh Non removable Battery
Fast delivery between 2 to 4 days after placing order